That the stupid media stop with the ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
That the stupid media stop with the bias, all the one-sidedness. They don't even try to hide it. So obvious. They think they speak for everybody, but don't. Not all of us see it that way.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my husband to find his way to Jesus and not to waste his time chatting with all evil women and fake people online. They are lots of scams online and on social media all those platforms are full of scams. I pray and ask prayers he stop immediately in Jesus name. Amen. He has been...
Replies
16
Views
257
LIFE IN I GET A VEHICLE OF MY OWN GREATLY TODAY I AM NOT DEAF DUMB NUMB STUPID I CAN I THINK I MIGHT NEED TO WALK TO WORK BRING IN THE LIGHT GREATLYYY..I NEED MORE LIGHT BROUGHT IN I CANNOT SEE HEAR 👂 AT ALL REMOVE REBUKE SATAN AND WHOS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES THAT...
Replies
9
Views
133
Pray for the administration to stop trying to allow their wealthy supporter ### who owns Paramount to try to buy Warner Brothers Discovery wrongfully in order to control the media for their benefit to mislead the American people. The administration is messing up the U.S. in certain ways, and it...
Replies
8
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,046
Messages
16,783,871
Members
648,613
Latest member
Shietsardael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom