that the Lord will lead me to ...

Fostaari

Disciple of Prayer
that the Lord will lead me to my soulmate in ### and that i will experience financial and health miracles in the coming year and beyond.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
that the Lord will lead me to my soulmate in ### and that i will experience financial and health miracles in the coming year and beyond.
I am praying for you that God will bless you abundantly. I am praying that you and your loved ones will be healthy and happy in the new year and that your finances will increase and not decrease. I am praying that Lord will open ways of income for you which no man can close. I speak abundancy in your life and home. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
201
  • Article Article
❤️🙏 ❤️ God, I ask You in Jesus' name if I am not where I need to be physically, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and financially, I pray You lead me there through faith, prayer, works, and encouragement. God show me the areas that I need to work on in my life. God have Your Holy Spirit...
Replies
1
Views
131
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your today. Lord, today i will be meeting up with the neighbor claiming rights over our lots, and she will be trying to sell our lots as well, we already had agreed to a price and some conditions. she has a prospective buyer and wants me to sign the authority...
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,247
Messages
16,808,555
Members
650,655
Latest member
Cyreyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom