that the Lord will lead me to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
that the Lord will lead me to my soulmate in ### and that I will experience financial and health miracles in the coming year and beyond.
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
201
  • Article Article
❤️🙏 ❤️ God, I ask You in Jesus' name if I am not where I need to be physically, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and financially, I pray You lead me there through faith, prayer, works, and encouragement. God show me the areas that I need to work on in my life. God have Your Holy Spirit...
Replies
1
Views
131
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your today. Lord, today i will be meeting up with the neighbor claiming rights over our lots, and she will be trying to sell our lots as well, we already had agreed to a price and some conditions. she has a prospective buyer and wants me to sign the authority...
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,237
Messages
16,808,458
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom