that new author ### ### has many ...

Kat671

Beloved Servant
that new author ### ### has many sales and many children gain hope through her book
 
Lord Jesus you know them and the cries of their heart. Please bless them and encourage them. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen
 
God bless your writing career. I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (Now, Can't Show News Articles, China, Russia & Their Allies are Actively Preparing & Prepared for Global Conflict, Peaceful Nations Unprepared, Undisciplined by-and-largely), Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I exhort...
Replies
10
Views
117
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS, 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I exhort first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession & givings of thanks, be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life...
Replies
11
Views
121
World Leaders NEED Our Prayers, 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I exhort first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession & givings of thanks, be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all...
Replies
8
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom