Speaking of that name.

Matthew 10:41 (NKJV)

He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward. And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Again, it's not Paul’s name. Not your name, Not my name. Not even ### or ###'s name. Then in whose name? It is in Jesus's name that we are to receive a prophet.

He knows the value of His name.

​

It's all about Him​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
When I was a teen, there was an investment company that aired a popular television commercial featuring an actor who proclaimed: "They make money the old fashioned way. They earn it." That declaration was about money. Yet, many espouse that same viewpoint regarding respect: Even uttering such...
Replies
0
Views
91
  • Article Article
Those Who Have Ears To Hear: For that past ten years of this now fourteen year assignment, I have preached the message of "Repentance for the remission of sin." In like manner, have freely given of my spiritual gift of prophecy. As led by the Holy Spirit I have prophesied of flood; plague; and...
Replies
0
Views
104
  • Article Article
Jeremiah 23 (NLT) ²³ Am I a God who is only close at hand?” says the LORD. “No, I am far away at the same time. ²⁴Can anyone hide from Me in a secret place? Am I not everywhere in all the heavens and earth?” says the LORD. ²⁵“I have heard these prophets say, ‘Listen to the dream I had from God...
Replies
0
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,298
Members
648,672
Latest member
Bwailnuineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom