That I will receive all monies outstanding ...

I join you with prayers. I pray to God that He would bless you and answer your prayer, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me on my exams. I don't want to get any resit. I want outstanding grades for my semester examination.
Replies
8
Views
320
Pastor ### please prau for me I want to be outstanding among my peers I want higher than my expectations I don't want to be the one who claps for people I want to be the one who people claps for and celebrates. I want to break academic record and be the best always in all I do. And also my...
Replies
8
Views
668
I receive all my love and blessings in Jesus name amen for God’s Glory
Replies
8
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,937
Messages
16,782,425
Members
648,484
Latest member
Azieruorlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom