That I can find a platform or ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for this platform, I have noticed when I ask for prayer that something is very mean to me and making me help people who have hurt me instead of pray for them. I have prayed for them but nothing worked , I have a life to live and a family to manage and a body to take care of. I feel...
Replies
11
Views
157
PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN FIND MY MISSING ITEM THIS AFTERNOON AS IT HAD FALLEN AND I DID NOT REALIZE THAT UNTIL I GOT TO MY DESTINATION... I AM GOING TO RE-TRACE MY STEPS AND PLEASE PRAY ANGELS GUIDE ME TO IT THIS AFTERNOON IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE !
Replies
11
Views
310
Father In Heaven please send angels to lead me to my missing important paper-work for my records in Jesus's Name I Pray,... Amen...
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom