That God should heal ### from ...

I’m sorry to hear about your husband’s health condition, friend, asking God to touch him with His healing hand and surround him with His peace and strength. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...
Replies
15
Views
187
God should heal ### from liver cirrhosis
Replies
6
Views
457
I want God to please separate Jezebel from my husband in Canada, she has vowed not to leave my husband, and she is using her evil siege to make my husband forget me and his son in Nigeria, and rather spend all the money he makes on her and her son from another father. This has been going on...
Replies
9
Views
497
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom