That God may position my work schedule ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank you for placing back on the schedule from 7:30am to 11:00pm on Saturdays. Thank you for guiding me, thank you for protecting me, thank you for walking by my side, thank you for loving me, thank you for illuminating my pathway and thank you for making this miracle come true. I...
Replies
6
Views
288
Lord I place my work schedule and my job in your hands turn everything around for our good I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against persecution and harassment in the workplace touch hearts and minds I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart I'm praying for...
Replies
8
Views
310
My name is ###. I am working in a company called ###. From ### my work is being too hectic. I am working day and night. Still I am getting scolded by my boss. Not able to answer his questions. I don't know what to do. Everyday I am living stress. Afraid of losing the job. So can you pray for this.
Replies
6
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom