That any generational curses that are still ###

That any generational curses that are still refusing to lift off of my life would be permanently defeated and that God would give me the wisdom to understand how to avoid allowing any of those generational habits to reform in my life
All kind of generational illness, financial issues are going to destroy in powerful name of JESUS CHRIST, you are blessed and free in powerful name of JESUS CHRIST Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know I've asked for a lot of prayer with my appeal case due to the wrongful and fraudulent eviction case and my finances. But I am struggling so hard to break off this generational curse that my mom had bestowed over me. My left side has been itching so badly, though I believe it may be due to...
Replies
9
Views
152
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I renounce every pattern of sin, bondage, fear, failure, poverty, division, and destruction that has affected my family. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I declare that my life and future belong to You. Let every ungodly...
Replies
10
Views
97
I pray that generational curses are broken off my family through the blood of Jesus. I pray that we receive generational blessings through Jesus New Covenant.
Replies
8
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,543
Members
649,682
Latest member
Gunnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom