Thanxs so much for praying for my ...

Fayym

Disciple of Prayer
Thanxs so much for praying for my prayer request may God bless you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
485
Hello brothers and sisters I will just get to the point I have followed Jesus Christ for 3 years but my past sexual immorality still torments me I ask specifically for prayers to be delivered from Baphomet a disgusting sexual and destructive demon I beg for help here I need as many prayers as...
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom