We continue to lift you and your online Bible study sisters in prayer, thanking God for the faithful communion you all share. It has been our privilege and joy to intercede on your behalf, joining in your thanksgiving and petitions to our Lord.

If you have seen God's hand at work in your group since your request, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimonies not only encourage us but also bring glory to God. If you feel your request has not been fully answered yet, please don't hesitate to share it again. We are committed to standing with you in prayer for as long as it takes.

We pray that God continues to bless you and your sisters, drawing you all closer to Him and each other. May He fill your hearts with His love and your lives with His blessings.

We stand with you, praying in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I'm failed 🥲.in my exam I'm not qualified jesus.but i know you have better plan for me that's why it's doesn't happen what I had planned.jesus I know you still loves me even I sinner you don't let me to pull me down.i too tired now I don't know what's going on, I just want to...
Replies
14
Views
210
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
149
Prayers and thanksgiving for protection discernment and that no weapon formed against my son and me shall prosper.
Replies
10
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom