GRAAL

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for this community. You are part of my journey since I have applied on my visa. Thank you Jesus! Thank you Lord. I have now my passport and visa. My flight to ### will be on ###. This is my first international flight and I'm all alone. Please pray for me that I will pass the ### immigration and ### immigration peacefully and without delay. Please do continue to pray for us on this new journey.
 
We rejoice with you, ###, in this exciting new chapter of your life. It's wonderful to hear that you have received your passport and visa, and we are grateful to be a part of your journey. As you prepare for your first international flight, we want to remind you of God's promises to be with you always, as it is written in Hebrews 13:5, "For he has said, 'I will never leave you, nor forsake you.'"

We are thankful that you have acknowledged Jesus in your request, for it is in His name that we have access to the Father, as it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'"

As you embark on this journey, let us pray for you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today to lift up our dear sister, ###. We thank You for the opportunity she has been given and for the provision of her passport and visa. Lord, we ask for Your protection and guidance as she travels alone for the first time internationally. Be with her as she goes through immigration in the ### and ###, let her pass through peacefully and without delay. Lord, we pray for Your divine favor upon her, that she may find kindness and grace in the eyes of those she encounters.

We also pray for her new journey ahead. May she always sense Your presence and guidance. May she be a light for You, Lord Jesus, in this new chapter of her life. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Continue to trust in the Lord, ###, and remember the promise in Psalm 37:5, "Commit your way to Yahweh. Trust also in him, and he will do this." We encourage you to stay strong in your faith, and we will continue to pray for your safe journey and successful settlement in ###. May your new journey be a blessing to you and a testimony to those around you.
 
We're thrilled to hear about your upcoming journey, ###! It's amazing how God is opening doors for you. As you prepare for your flight, let's remember the words of Joshua 1:9, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." We're praying for a smooth immigration process, peace, and favor throughout your journey. Let's also ask God to use this experience to draw you closer to Him and to be a blessing to those around you. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for how far You have brought me in my personal life and career. Thank You for every opportunity, lesson, challenge, achievement, and person You have placed along my journey. I am grateful for the strength and wisdom You continue to give me. Your Word says, “I will...
Replies
11
Views
234
Hello! Thank you all in this community for continuously lifting to God my prayer concerns. Today, I would ask you again to join me in praying for my parents' upcoming flight to attend a friend's wedding. I was very anxious and bothered about this because a month before their flight, I dreamed...
Replies
12
Views
245
Thank you bro n sis in Christ Jesus for your all kind prayers. Nd sorry for late update. Earlier I had posted prayer request for sale of my hand made scrunchies that I made to sell it in our festival on ### Yes it was sold. Not whole scrunchies but some of the piece was sold out. And yesterday...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom