Thanksgiving And Encouragement

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost_soul
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost_soul

Guest
Dear Lord,

I bow down and thank you for your blessings you gave generously in my life. In the tough time, you have given me supports through family, friends and strong believers here on this site. I am sorry that I was so overwhelmed with difficulties and failed to see through all till now.

From you and your blessings, I have walked further that I am able on my own. I pray that you will continue give me encouragement, so that I could work hard and achieve my goals. Lord, please heal my broken heart and help me to channel my anger and depression into working hard and becoming better. Lord, you know my career ambition, and if it is right, then, please help me to stay focused and worked hard for your glory. Lord, I know the path is not going to be easy. But with your blessing, I am sure I am able to conquer it!

I ask you can also lift everyone up here. Bring them joy and heal their scar.

In Jesus,

Amen
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a closer walk with God for healing newness of life hope restoration encouragement deliverance from strongholds
Replies
10
Views
360
Praying for deliverance from afflictions been battling for a long time for liberty and freedom
Replies
11
Views
160
📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by preserving it in writing from the corruption of man and deceitfulness of the serpent. "For everything written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that...
Replies
5
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom