Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter aasthajessica
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you, Jesus for this day. It has been strange, effective and you have given me energy I needed, Jesus. I feel at peace, Jesus, keep my daughter and me at peace, Jesus. I wish to pray for the people that love me and that you are sending me, Jesus. I also wish to pray for the people that...
Replies
8
Views
134
🕊️Thanks for Video Times, Remaining in You, Fruitfulness that Abides, John 15:7-8... 🙌 Father, it's no small thanks to give You for orchestrating events to answered prayers ending silence and running from your will and replacing it with some movement, some peace and restoration of times of...
Replies
10
Views
162
Father, it's no small thanks to give You for orchestrating events to answered prayers ending silence and running from your will and replacing it with some movement, some peace and restoration of times of refreshing from the presence of the Lord, Acts 3:19. Thank You for agreement in some small...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,484
Messages
16,811,598
Members
650,830
Latest member
Snoendaltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom