Thanks God I Am Successful To Reach God Prayer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter pradeep gandhi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pradeep gandhi

Guest
I am very thankful to God for membership to prayerrequest.com. I want to start a school.
 
Dear Father almighty we Pray for ###...Forgive his sins and Lead him into Salvation....Fulfill his needs as per your will in JESUS Name...AMEN!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for swift overturn of a default judgement against my company. Our attorney demanded more money, (he used all of the retainer) he would need to withdrawal. He recommended that I represent myself, which I later found I could not since we a sole C corp. A default judgement of a large...
Replies
5
Views
276
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for success in a job, peace, and support for a family.
Replies
8
Views
420
Replies
7
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom