Thanks, God Help Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Dear Jesus Christ,

Though this is not over yet. I think I should give thanks to you for everything you do, this is not even a little thing you have done, this is something big and miraculous. The college haven't been dragging me in again to hand this essay in by hand and because of YOU MY WONDERFUL they have accepted it by email. I have made improvements to it as they asked. I pray no more problems. Lord I am sorry I am going back to college, I admit to telling you I was going to pursue my career and not return next year but I am financially in need and this is why I need to go, I am not happy nor see another point apart from the money but I need you to forgive me and not be sad with me, please note I didn't get work and I feel as if you prevented me miraculously because you saw it was not the right time and here I am trying to take things step by step. Just forgive me, don't be sad, please be with me and help me in every way, don't let college get in the way of my personal life or depress me like last year. Make the road easy to live. Amen.
 
Lord listen to this prayer and forgive ### problems. Amen.
 
```html
Repeat this statement daily….​



Every part of me was carefully and intricately crafted by God…

I am one of God’s greatest creations…

I am an Anointed Child of God...I Am Loved….

I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...

I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in it…

I am blessed and highly favored by God….

God Is Working Out All Things For My Good.

I Am The Healed of the Lord !!!
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unfortunately I did not score well on the exit exam at this evil college that I attend. I have 10 days left to score higher and successfully get out of this nurse program. I am begging in the name of Jesus to guide and lead me out of there asap.
Replies
15
Views
223
In the name of Jesus Christ, I am going to nail the presentation on a company and it is going to be considered for investment, Amen
Replies
10
Views
183
Pray for me to have peace of mind
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom