Thanks For The Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter drrlwil
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drrlwil

Guest
whenever i think things are good something happens and things get worse and worse. my son loves baseball he was on his way to getting a scholarship he has gotten into terrible trouble please pray that the lord shines on his life to find favor in jesus name, he may get in more trouble since he was kicked off football and baseball team, thanks in advance amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray this young man will hear Your call and line up with Your Way. I pray he will not hear the voice of another, but only Your voice O God calling on him to do and say those things that please You. Cause him to recognize the problems areas and to turn from them with all his might. I pray You will use his mom as a Godly influence in his life. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
FOR I KNOW THE THOUGHTS THAT I THINK TOWARD YOU, SAYS THE LORD, THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL, TO GIVE YOU A FUTURE AND A HOPE.

THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU CONTINUALLY, AND SATISFY YOUR SOUL IN DROUGHT, AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES; YOU SHALL BE LIKE A WATERED GARDEN, AND LIKE A SPRING OF WATER, WHOSE WATERS DO NOT FAIL.

Jeremiah 29:11; Isaiah 58:11

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I greatly thank you for those who did THERE best to save what we could in the Lords design my toes Now heal my right toe nail is the worse one it cut in half is cut up in severe pain and my right toe is ripped off it’s black blue it is in excruciating pain life my left for nail is half...
Replies
9
Views
185
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
191
Urgent prayer request for my decaying broken off teeth and terrible breath. Please please pray for me to have a creative teeth miracle my teeth are bad I've had most of them pulled and the 1 left on my top jaw are rotting and possibly into the bone on top right jaw I need you Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
9
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom