Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
12
Views
208
Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Protection at work. I did my meeting on December FIFTEENTH. Please let it be in my favor. Let Your protection...
Replies
7
Views
208
I pray that I can get my ### back. I have faced many demons who are keeping him away. I pray God helps me better my life and helps me to get rid of this anxiety from a lot of past trauma so that I can bring him back home with me. There's been many demons trying to rip my life and my ###'s life...
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom