Thanks a lot for your prayers. My ...

Srilaxmi

Humble Servant
Thanks a lot for your prayers. My Father, sons and myself got Negative report for covid. All Glory to Jesus. Please pray for ### to recover soon as he got positive yesterday.
 
My friend, I'm praying for your husband.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal the husband. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect his health, removing the covid virus and all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Family Prayer: Please pray for your family.
```
 
My friend, I'm praying for your husband.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal the husband. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect his health, removing the covid virus and all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Thanks a lot my friend.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Please pray for me, seriously pray for me I'm in horrible health right now & I'm scared! :(<|repo_name|>josephroberts/Redaction-Tool<|file_sep|>/data/raw/2020-10-25-Prayer-Request-Thread-2-1.json { "post_id": "post-1", "user_id": "user-1", "content": "Please pray for me, seriously...
Replies
8
Views
278
Amen..! in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Thanks for your prayers over my life & others..! GOD bless you and every members of this wonderful GODLY platform and other existing ones. May the LORD meet the desires and need of every prayer request that has been submitted before and that will forever be...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom