thanking Jesus for sending ### the miracle job we ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjc

Humble Servant
thanking Jesus for sending ### the miracle job we prayed for. giving Jesus the thanks, praise and glory
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for sending me the angel the sphere of light when talking about ###!!! Please Jesus thank you for this new day, and let us have an amazing day together!!! JESUS I pray in your Holy Name!!!!!!!!! Do it now! Say the WORD! Make the miracle now Jesus I know you have done it and I...
Replies
5
Views
474
Thank you Jesus for sending me a dream about teaching an Our Father, escaping from the clutches of an evil doctor, and for revealing to me the serpent dice, which represented playing games with the devil. Thank you for liberating me from that cage and breaking free. I thank you for sending me a...
Replies
7
Views
365
Ezra 10:18 : And among the sons of the priests there were found that had taken strange wives: namely, of the sons of Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren; Maaseiah, and Eliezer, and Jarib, and Gedaliah. Commentary on this verse: 10:15-44 The best reformers can but do their endeavour...
Replies
7
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom