Thanking Him Advance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blessnholy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blessnholy

Guest
THANKING HIM IN ADVANCE FOR ALL THE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE HE WILL PROVIDE ME WITH THAT I ASK FOR. I KNOW THAT THE LITTLE THINGS TO MAN IN THE FLESH ARE THE BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS TO A CHILD OF GOD. I THANK YOU FATHER
 
Last edited:
Dear Lord King of Kings we pray for knowledge...Thank-you for providing us will all provisions and needs of this day. Amen.
 
```html
Repeat this statement daily….​



Every part of me was carefully and intricately crafted by God…

I am one of God’s greatest creations…

I am an Anointed Child of God...I Am Loved….

I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...

I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in it…

I am blessed and highly favored by God….

God Is Working Out All Things For My Good.

I Am The Healed of the Lord !!!
```
 
God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. But, none of that is the absence of answers. God hears every prayer no matter what method of praying you use: speaking, singing, or thinking. Even our actions can be a prayer to God.

God is waiting to hear from us. God listens to his people all the time. “He hears their cry for help,” David tells us (Ps. 34:15b), he hears their petitions, and he understands their needs before they ask.

I offer and pray this prayer:

“Now, my God, may you be attentive and responsive to the prayers offered in this place. Now ascend, O Lord God, to your resting place, you and the ark of your strength! May your priests, O Lord God, experience your deliverance!

May your loyal followers rejoice in the prosperity you give! O Lord God, do not reject your chosen ones! Remember the faithful promises you made to your servant David (2 Chr. 6:40-42)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Father, thank You "through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, 📖 we have hope," Rom 15:4. "Is anyone among you suffering? let them pray," James 5:13. Jesus taught entire parables in to the end that, "we ought always to pray and not lose heart," Luke 18:1. So we, in faith and...
Replies
11
Views
181
🙇🏻 Father, thank You "through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, 📖 we have hope," Rom 15:4. "Is anyone among you suffering? let them pray," James 5:13. Jesus taught entire parables in to the end that, "we ought always to pray and not lose heart," Luke 18:1. So we, in faith and...
Replies
9
Views
156
🙇🏻 Father, thank You "through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures 📖 we have hope," Rom 15:4. "Is anyone among you suffering? let them pray," James 5:13. Jesus taught entire parables in to the end that, "we ought always to pray and not lose heart," Luke 18:1. So we, in faith and...
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom