Thanking God for everything amen: please pray ...

Thanking God for everything amen: please pray for me that I did my taxes right with no mistakes and no problems with the IRS. Also praying for two good employees that I can hire/ pray for my workplace and my staff in Jesus' name amen I decree and declare peace in Jesus' name amen
Jesus' will be done...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please correct any deficiencies I have in my body. Please. Let me be healthy. I am worried. Amen. Please pray strong sincere prayers for me. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
187
I’m thanking God for everything He has done for me and my family and all that He will forever do for us. I appreciate God for the admission I had to pursue my master’s program and the blessings to complete successful. I pray and receive financial doors to open. God’s protection for my family and...
Replies
7
Views
2K
For ### Strength and happiness. Amen. Please pray for ###.
Replies
11
Views
511
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,978
Messages
16,805,597
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom