Thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

5960CK

Humble Servant of All
Lord, God, I come to you this morning with words of thanksgiving for meeting my financial and physical needs. When I was hungry, you gave me food. When I was threatened with homelessness, you secured my housing. When I was close to losing electricity, you softened the hearts of decision makers and gave me money to meet their new, more tolerant deadlines. When I was threatened with loss of transportation, you provided money for past and current car notes. When I needed clothing, you provided money and directed me to places that I could get quality clothing for less. You have given me the strength to work when I had leisure time plans, in order to bring more funds into the storehouse for impending bills. For all of these things, and more, am I thankful. May my testimony strengthen all of our faiths in the power of God, for it is real in the lives of His people.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
May the Lord continue to bless you as you continue to give Him the glory !!!!!!
 
Philippians 4:6-7 ESV

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Make us a diligent couple who values hard work. When our work is challenging, remind us to work for You and not just the business providing our position. Our hearts’ desire is to fulfill Your purpose for our life together, and we know part of that is through our jobs and...
Replies
0
Views
86
Thank you God for protection and not allowing no weapon formed against my son and me prosper. Thank you God for discernment guidance wisdom everything for my son and me.
Replies
11
Views
196
Magnify your love in our prayer. IJN Amen
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom