Thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
I ask you pray with me in thanks and praise to our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. For instruction and correction. For all his blessings and forgive grace. I pray the Lord lead us this day to glorify our Father in heaven. In Jesus name
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankyou jesus you adore me and you love me.jesus i thanked to you you were there for me in examination hall and I were not afraid of anything but today god I'm afraid of my family and my results I got only ### marks,and I don't know I'll qualified or not but jesus i know you will blessed me and...
Replies
6
Views
125
Thank you Lord for answering one of our prayers.
Replies
9
Views
128
Thank You Lord for each faithful praying believer on this site. "I constantly remember you in my prayers night and day," (1Timothy 1:3) Thank You Lord for all the ways You have answered and brought strength, You power, healing, increase of spiritual gifts as we trust in You. Father please bring...
Replies
17
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom