Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you God for watching over my wife and myself. Please pray for my wife that she does not hurt or worry in any way. Please keep us in your prayers that my next door ### do not harass us.
 
Father God I ask that You would continue to keep Your hand of protection around this man and his wife, and I ask that You would give this wife the strength not be hurt or worry in any way. I ask that You would in some way stop these neighbors from harassing this husband and wife. These things I ask in the name of Jesus. amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
271
I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
215
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you! I am sitting down stairs and watching TV with my wife after staying by myself upstairs watching TV and drinking alcohol until I pass out. Please help me not have AWS tomorrow on father's day and especially when I get back to work on Monday. I...
Replies
12
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom