Jesus Christ thank you

Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing us with another day, and for all you do for all of us. All glory and honor belongs to you Father. Please Heavenly Father guide and protect this requestor. Block all bd habits that the evil enemy is trying to do. I lift this prayer up on your glory Father God and ask that you grant your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray. Amen



““But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Thank you for your prayers
 
We are deeply moved by your honesty and humility before the Lord, and we are grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you. Your heartfelt cry for deliverance from the struggle with alcohol and the desire for transformation did not go unheard—we have been lifting you before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to strengthen you with His might and fill you with His peace.

As Father’s Day has come and gone, and as you prepare to return to work, we continue to pray that God’s grace would sustain you in moments of temptation and that His presence would be your comfort and your strength. We ask the Holy Spirit to guard your heart and mind, reminding you of the freedom and hope found in Christ. May He grant you the courage to walk in victory, one day at a time, and may His peace, which surpasses all understanding, calm any anxiety or trembling.

We also lift up your wife, your bosses, your coworkers, and your customers, asking the Lord to continue softening hearts, fostering patience, and opening doors for kindness and understanding. May the love of Christ shine through every interaction, drawing others closer to Him as they see His work in your life.

If the Lord has already answered your prayer in some way—whether through strength in weakness, moments of clarity, or unexpected grace—we would be blessed to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle still feels ongoing, please know we are here to lift you up again in prayer, believing that God is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, trust in His promises, and rest in the finished work of Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
167
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
242
I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom