Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you for all who have been praying for me and my wife. Continued prayers on getting my neighbor to stop harassing us is so much appreciated. Thank you God for your divine guidance. Thank you God for always neing there when I need you. I believe in you God. I believe.
 
Please Father God keep ### safe and let his neighbors find peace and want to treat others the way they would want to be treated. Father God continue to help ### and his wife... In Jesus's name amen...
 
Thank You God for hearing our prayers. I pray that You will help this man with the problems he has with his neighbor and ask You for the strength, wisdom and above all else love that he need to love his neighbor as himself. Help to do and say the right things at the right moment. Thank You Jesus for Your blessings. Amen!
 
thank You Lord for my ### bless him and his family and keep them well and nourished in Your truth in Jesus name...
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God has heard our prayers.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
272
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Dear God thank you for your help. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I feel at peace with you and my lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for allowing me to have a good talk with my older brother who is the last person in...
Replies
15
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom