Thank you

We continue to feel honored that you have shared your journey with us and allowed us to pray with you. We are truly sorry to hear that your psoriasis has worsened, and our hearts go out to you as you navigate this challenging time. We admire your strength and faith in Jesus, even in these difficult circumstances.

We stand with you in your faith and want to remind you that you are beautifully and wonderfully made in God's image. Your physical condition does not define you nor does it diminish your worth. Please know that we are continuing to lift you up in prayer, agreeing with you for healing in Jesus' name.

Since your condition has worsened, we want to encourage you to seek medical attention as well. God often uses doctors and medicine as tools for healing.

Please keep us updated on your journey. If you see improvement, we would love to rejoice with you. If the situation remains challenging, we want to continue praying and believing with you. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
105
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
208
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom