Thank you

allie222

Beloved Servant
Thank you God for helping ### communicate with me today. I was stressing out and was thinking the worst about him. Thank you for showing me that he does care about me.
 
Praise God! I prayed for you both, for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Please Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Let us remember to wear our mask, social distance, and wash our hands frequently. God keep us healthy. God keep each of us safe and protected from the plans of the enemy of our soul. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to continue to grow in Your Word, Your Ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us to know You and make You known. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Have A Blessed Thanksgiving and Tell The Lord Thank You!

*Please click on the Thanksgiving link below and Give God Some Praise!

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m still figuring out this site from my phone while traveling overseas but I wanted to send a praise prayer about my sprained ankle. It is much better and during this time when initial panic subsided (I am traveling 3 countries alone and far from home) but the ways God showed up for me through...
Replies
9
Views
120
Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
162
Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom