Thank You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adistha

Guest
Thank you Heavenly father for all you have done for me...forgive me for not saying thank you more often. You know my prayers.....please
 
Dear Lord,

Thank You for all of the blessings You have put into this follower of Yours life. Thank You for ### recognizing them. Please giver ### what ### needs in life. Thank You for ### faith. In Jesus's Name we pray, Amen. :)
 
Yes Lord Jesus we praise You we call to the heavens and say what a glorious gracious God we serve! Power & glory is Yours forever Lord & we praise You for Your goodness follows those whom serve You! In Jesus Holy Name Hallilujah!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I want to thank you for another day another opertunity lord to come before you and say thank you for the many blessings you have given me and the many prayers you have answered for me. I thank you for another day of waking up and being able to go to church this morning and to be able to go...
Replies
11
Views
167
Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
111
Dear God thank you for helping me sleep better last night. Please soften my heart especially when my wife drink's too much alcohol and she becomes moody and angry at me. Please allow me to forgive her like I ask you to forgive me. Please remove the pain in my left arm and elbow and my hand. I...
Replies
13
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom