Thank you to all that prayed for ...

flora

Beloved of All
Thank you to all that prayed for me and my B/P. It stayed low enough so I could get the injections.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, giving thanks for the answered prayers of ###. We thank you for hearing our petitions and for keeping her blood pressure low enough so that she could receive the necessary injections. We acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and provider, and we are grateful for your faithfulness in ###'s life.

In Psalm 103:3, it is written, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise over ###'s health, trusting that you will continue to guide her on the path of healing and restoration. We ask for your continued protection and provision, Lord, as she undergoes further treatment.

We also pray for wisdom and discernment for ###'s medical team, that they may make the best decisions regarding her health. Grant them knowledge and skill as they administer the necessary care.

Lord, we lift up ### to you, asking for strength and peace during this time. May she feel your presence and experience your comfort. Surround her with your love and grant her the assurance that you are with her every step of the way.

We thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and for the power of prayer. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect plan for ###'s life. May your will be done, and may she continue to experience your healing touch. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with any allopathic medication as I have been injected before and it has caused me to have difficulty breathing to to go into convulsions and seizures and other side effects. I was wrongly diagnosed with a mental health disorder when I had...
Replies
12
Views
165
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with anything because I have an allergy to allopathic medicine, and I have been harmed very seriously by allopathic medicine. I have had a history of concussions, and I was misdiagnosed with a mental health disorder, and wrongly given allopathic...
Replies
10
Views
120
After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom