Thank you so much Pst ### ###

Malden

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you so much Pst ### 1) I WANT TO CONCEIVE AND DELIVER TRIPLET 2) I WANT MY HUSBAND TO BE CALLED AND GIVEN A JOB WITH A PAY BIGGER THAN HIM. 3) I WANT US TO HAVE OUR OWN HOUSE THIS YEAR
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: Jesus Has Prayed For You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
419
My daughter's all the tests was favor from Lord Jesus and she was out from emergency room thank you my lord for everything you did for my daughter I knew you the only God who can do things possible I pray this in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom