Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Jesus thank you for allowing me to see another day. I love you. Jesus my body is hurting from this car accident and hard mattress. Please allow me to feel better and my back to stop hurting. I pray that I will get interviews instead of rejection letters. I have applied to over 100 jobs and all I...
Prayer to feel better emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically and that I'm blessed and protected. My dad is pretty much for ing me to text a guy he says will be good for me. The guy worked on the house. He himself got the guys number gave it to me and has been yelling at me to text and...