Thank you so much ### and ###. ...

I want you to know I have prayed for you. God is in control. Trust Him, Obey His Word, Walk by Faith. Obedience brings abundant blessings. Live in the books of Psalms and Proverbs for three months day and night.

be-an-encourager.blogspot.com

Intimate Relationship With God​

I ntimate R elationship W ith G od James 4:8: Draw near to God, and God will draw near to you. J esus was successful on earth beca...
be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
be-an-encourager.blogspot.com

James 4:8: Draw near to God, and God will draw near to you.

Jesus was successful on earth because He was close to God. That is the secret to intimacy with God and having a successful ministry. There are no formulas, except one: closeness with God. This involves (1) spending time in prayer, (2) soaking in God’s word and staying rooted in God's Word, (3) learning to hear and know God’s voice, (4) being trained in obedience. And (5) it also involves learning to operate in the anointing of the Holy Spirit, the same anointing that was upon the Lord Jesus Christ in his ministry.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter's all the tests was favor from Lord Jesus and she was out from emergency room thank you my lord for everything you did for my daughter I knew you the only God who can do things possible I pray this in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
165
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
394
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom