Thank You Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnipoh1008

Humble Servant of All
Loving Father, thank you for the fruit of the Spirit, particularly self-control. My son called and woke me up at 2am to pick him up from his friend's house. I was working up to 12 midnight and just gone to bed. Before, I would have wrung his neck :). Amazingly, I didn't. I just very calmly told him not to do it often because I have to work the next day. Actually, I already forgotten about what transpired until sister ### reminded me indirectly to give thanks. Thank you Lord... thank you, thank you... have I wrung his neck, I would have felt guilty and miserable the whole week. Lol! Jesus you're amazing. I love You. Amen.
 
I praise you, Father, for the work you committed to do in him. Please continue so that he'll feel the wonderful peace, joy, love, companionship and everything else you bless us with. Thank you, Jesus. You're such a wonderful Father, and the best friend anyone could ever have. I love you, Lord. Amen
 
Thank you Jesus for sending your grace on this child!. Praise you Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
191
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
Replies
11
Views
209
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom