Thank You Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Jesus, I thank you so much for making my day end with peace and listening to your prayers, Father, answer all the prayers posted here and bless them accordingly. Heal everyone, give good jobs to the people who are in need of it, Father, extend your support in everything we do and save us from Satan. In your holy name, I pray. Amen
 
Father, I pray for all those in need for ### and my family. I pray for your strength to see us all through when life is the hardest and when times are good. Father, when life seems to throw us a curve when we are unsettled, upset and unnerved. I pray for your wisdom to carry us through when life is the hardest and when times are good. Father, there is never a good time for sorrow or the pain of uncertainty that comes with tomorrow. I pray for your goodness to see us all through when life is the hardest and when times are good.

Father, you promised in your Holy Word to never forsake us—of this we're assured. I pray for our Savior to carry us through when life is the hardest and when times are good. Father, I thank you for hearing my prayer. I thank you for Jesus who showed us he cared. I pray your Spirit to see us all through when life is the hardest and when times are good. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Thanks so much for praying for me. I pray God bless you in every way you desire in Jesus name. You deserve it. Amen.
 
We are committed to you all love to you D
default_heart2.gif
earest Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
214
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
211
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom