Thank You Lord!

Thank you Lord for such a beautiful Christmas. I appreciate the love and peace that we as a family shared at the dinner table and gift sharing. Let this be a new beginning in ### with many happy and positive changes in my life. I need you Lord to open doors and to guide me. I praise you and give you thanks. May the Lord be with me always. I trust you Lord. Amen
 
I joined you in your prayer. Heavenly Father, we thank you for every dream you have placed in our hearts. We ask that you would bless us with the tools we need to bring them to fruition. Help us not to give up. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Stay prayerful and trust God. The Bible states, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father in Heaven, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you enabled my dear brother to return home safely after all these year, even in the face of all the hardships and missteps he faced on the journey back home, your joyous and graceful mercy shown through. Thank you...
Replies
11
Views
94
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
138
Dear Lord - thank you for another life and thank you for all the blessings that come my way. Thank you for the financial blessings I just got. I am so grateful for this - I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom