Thank You Lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
Thank you Lord for guiding me in pray Lord, thank you for bringing my son

out of this breathing problem, although the doc's don't know why or what WAS wrong

but he is doing better. All praise to the Lord, I went with my Bible to the hospital

praying for healing, IN JESUS NAME. Doing so his dad had no interest when

I told him where is son was, but God is always good and am always on his

high...God I had a wrong thought and for this I repent and I am sorry, please

forgive me. For at the anger that I felt with what he told me when I mentioned

to him about is his, all I wanted to do was bring him up for child support!!!

But if I had to do that it was only because of been angry at him, true he never

supported him from day one, but I always was very indenp and didn't worry

I know THAT HE have to answer to Lord for that, so I felt him to God.

But just knowing that my son could've died today and he didn't even

care, that hurt and I was in anger to bring him up in court.

But I prayed about it and God will direct me in that situation.

I AM JUST PRAISING GOD THAT MY SON IS FINE AND GOD

WILL HEAL WHAT THE DOCTORS COULDN'T DO. IN JESUS

NAME AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father thank you for helping her... Please Father be with that child bless him and fill his life with love and happiness. Solve all family problems. Bless this family In Jesus' name Amen..

Father you are the Healer I love you Father. ..
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...
Replies
10
Views
138
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
139
Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom