Thank You Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljfromsd

Prayer Partner
Thank you lord each day I get a little lighter and a little stronger. Fasting has enabled me to feel closer and more connected to you. You are renewing my sense of hope and purpose. I am also starting to sleep again and feel more energized in the morning. I will continue on my path with you lord. For I know you love me and will never hurt mistreat or desert me. I praise your holy name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
120
Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
155
Today wasn’t bad at all just a little pain and worry but I made it through THANK YOU JESUS AND MY PRAYER WARRIORS KEEP THEM COMING IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
13
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom