Thank you lord to come across this ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please community lift me up I have a final stage interview next day. But I am feeling nervous of how I will come across to the CFO at the place. I feel fearful they may not like me because of the way I look the way I sound or just not like me and I will end up being awkward. Please pray for me I...
Replies
8
Views
356
Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
158
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom