Thank you lord, that we have able find means so that my ### transferred to a higher center, hope and pray this facility will be able to help her with her illness. May Lord, bless and guide those people who will take care and cure her. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...