Thank you 🙏 Lord. Thank you everyone ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Thank you 🙏 Lord. Thank you everyone for your prayers. ### was granted the transfer to ###. Please keep ### safe in new position. Give ### the training ### needs to be successful. 🙏 🙏
 
Thanks to God! Praise God! I prayed for your requests, for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for yesterday's prayer request. I was not able to share my problems with my family member's. Scared to share. Yesterday I've told my problem to my brother I've told him what I'm confuse of.. atleast I've told my brother. Cos of prayer I was able to share my problems. Still keep me in...
Replies
10
Views
49
Thank you all praying for me previously on this. I repost it because i was still having frequent sleep wakeups due to the uncertainty,regrets for former portfolio, juggling on recent department situation and pressure on new friendships & romance relationship due to my ### y/o age. I recently...
Replies
11
Views
107
Thank you so much for your all prayers for my small scrunches work. After posting prayers here I was able to sew smoothly without any problem or any frustration or anger. I was enjoying my stich. Bfor posting prayers I was in tense mood, no peace. Frustration and work was getting messed up n...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom