Thank you Lord Jesus. Praise God! Thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
Thank you Lord Jesus. Praise God! Thank you for second chances.

Please everyone this is desperate

Pray for ###- restoration of health and appetite, ability to get teeth, protection daily, God's heavenly angels to surround him daily, SALVATION, for the holy spirit nudge his heart to God. A long life together, fertility, family, forgive his sins, protection from sickness

Me- May I make God happy, forgive my sins, this car deal to work out so I can have this car (### in need to work very cold) help with finances, fertility, pregnancy, help me not to overeat, help me with those crazy thoughts I get, protection God's angels to surround me. Bless my womb, ovary, and fallopian tube, family

blessing in taxes

pray I can do God's work daily

to not lose faith

God bless our day and hands at work

God may you show extra favor and blessing to those who pray for me. Bless them abundantly

I plead the blood of Jesus over us all

in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear Father, we together lift up ### and ### unto You and humbly ask Your care, protection, joy, good health, and love be upon them. In Yeshua's Name we pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
273
Thank you Jesus praise u Jesus love u Jesus. ### father help me do the best n utilze the knowledge n skill u have blessed me with to the fullest to do ur holy will. ### bless our family our children with the best to do ### holy will. Bless ### help ### to concentrate to every detail and do ###...
Replies
9
Views
170
Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary thank you for being our living loving God and blessings us n keeping us close to ur heart to do ur holy will. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading us guiding us blessing us in abundacne of ur grace love n blessings. Father...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom