Thank you Lord Jesus for everything that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...
Replies
10
Views
114
I praise You for Your help, and I thank You for who You are and what You have done in all these prayers being answered. I give You all praise and honor and glory, in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
12
Views
177
Thank you so much Father God. I believe I got the job I had been praying for for several weeks. Thank you my Lord Jesus!!! I pray for removal of these spiritual warfare attacks. Please allow me to sit in peace instead of hard objects to block what this evil is trying to do. I pray to just be...
Replies
9
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,862
Members
649,953
Latest member
Astiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom