THANK YOU LORD. 🙏 I was not ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You carrying grief, fear, and many unanswered questions. My heart is heavy as I face the future without my husband, but I choose to bring all my worries to You. Lord, I lift up my concerns about our finances and our tomorrow. You are our Provider and our Sustainer...
Replies
13
Views
432
My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...
Replies
10
Views
116
Dear Father in Heaven, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you enabled my dear brother to return home safely after all these year, even in the face of all the hardships and missteps he faced on the journey back home, your joyous and graceful mercy shown through. Thank you...
Replies
10
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,470
Messages
16,800,159
Members
649,993
Latest member
Trduirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom