Thank you, Lord! I prayed that I be blessed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Lord! I prayed that I be blessed so that I can be a blessing to my family. Last week, a person that I have never met gave me (for free) four nights in a timeshare because she could not use it by the end of the year. It wasn't what I was expecting, but I gratefully accept! I pray that those nights, right before Christmas, will be a joyous time of fellowship with my family members who can come share it with me. I pray for joyous fellowship for those who will not be there, as well. I pray for a good fellowship with all my family this season and always, Lord. I pray for safe travel for everyone. Please use this time to bring our family closer to one another and to You.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
191
Heavenly Father, I know it seems stupid to ask such a question with an obvious answer. I know that your word says that beauty isn’t what’s on the outside. But some days I look at girls who are much skinnier with beautiful facial harmony: tall and lean, a small nose, a sharp jawline, non-puffy...
Replies
12
Views
471
Lord Thank you for shining your light to my mother, and bringing discernment and clarity to her mind, thanks to you she has finally realized some of those people were scammers and deceivers, I continue to pray on her behalf for more discernment and clarity, continue to shine your light in her...
Replies
11
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,574
Messages
16,789,855
Members
649,137
Latest member
Lysaraerwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom