Thank you Lord for watching over me and protecting ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Thank you Lord for watching over me and protecting me. I am looking to change careers from where I am now to work out on my own. I want to continue working for the people. Nothing makes me happier than to help others. Need some guidance Lord help guide me in what direction to go. Let me succeed in everything I do. Thank you Lord for everything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You are my refuge, my fortress, and my deliverer. Your Word says that if God is for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:31). Today I place my work, my leadership, my reputation, and my future completely into Your hands...
Replies
10
Views
238
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 68:34: Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds. Psalm 68:34 calls us to declare the power of God, recognizing His majesty and greatness. The verse highlights two aspects of God’s...
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,380
Messages
16,821,792
Members
651,352
Latest member
Kyroosarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom