Thank You Lord for those on this site! May ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank You Lord for those on this site! May God bless them and hear our prayers. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I guess you CAN'T mention the month of June, and brother in Christ on this site because it gets deleted. What utter hypocrisy. But then I DON'T really care for those who run this site. Just a bunch of proud, arrogant ones who think they know so much, and yet really DON'T. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
8
Views
183
Dear Lord Jesus thank you for this website. This is a place for us to praise you and come together. Please in Jesus name continue to bless the administrators, members and visitors.
Replies
7
Views
233
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom