Thank you Lord for the anointing am feeling today, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

john14v14

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you Lord for the anointing am feeling today, I pray that you meet the needs and requests of every person reading this in the name of Jesus,

I declare divine intervention in the life of every reader in the name of Jesus. Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee,

Therefore I declare miracles, signs and wonders in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
in Jesus' name we declare...You anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. (Psalm 23:5-6)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
400
I am feeling so down today. I dislike my job and God has allowed retaliation for speaking up to happen to me for a second year. I filed a complaint regarding failure to accommodate my disability at work which costs zero dollars. My entire life seems so lifeless that I am beginning to not care...
Replies
4
Views
254
Lord thank you I am feeling so much better for awhile I was feeling not right,,you are allways there for me Lord..my ears are still ringing loud but I know I can some how take care of my ringing I am getting ear ringing pills that is supposed to help I pray they help Lord. Love you Lord. Healing...
Replies
9
Views
520
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom